things you will need
- Paper cup
- Eyeballs (or anything small, not sharp and light – pom poms work well)
Make a hole
Carefully remove the bottom of the paper cup with the scissors. Ask a grown-up to help with this part.
Prepare the balloon
Cut off about 1cm from the top of a deflated balloon.
Attach balloon to cup
- Stretch the balloon over the TOP of the cup.
- Tie a knot in the end of the balloon.
Test the launcher
- Place an eyeball in the cup.
- Pull the balloon knot towards you, holding the rim of the cup.
- Let go of the balloon knot and watch the eyeball fly.
Time to play
Set-up a game and load your launcher. How many eyeballs can you get into a cauldron (or bowl)?